OT: Itunes trouble

Meirion Roscoe roscoe at macunlimited.net
Tue Apr 22 06:55:13 PDT 2003

My Itunes app has recently decided to refuse to launch.  When I try,
from the dock or from the main drive, all I get is a message saying "
The Itunes Music Library file cannot be read because it does not appear
to be a valid library file."

I have tried re-installing Itunes from the Jag disk.  Can't seem to
find it on there.  I have installed 10.2.5 and installed iTunes 3 but
it still refuses to launch.  Has anyone had anything similar or can
anyone shed some light on a fix for this annoying bug

TIA

Rossi