[CUBE] ThermoInDock shows constant 126 °C on Cube

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Wed Apr 23 05:24:30 PDT 2003

Some versions of the G4 do not have the built-in thermal monitor. I didn't
think any of those made it into the cube, but you never know.

Also, what version of OS X? Could the OS version and the ThermoInDock
versions be incompatible?

I have not used ThermoInDock in ages, but I seem to remember there was a
calibration scheme. Perhaps there is some bad data in the calibration
area. I'd try trashing any ThermoInDock prefs you can find.

Allan