[CUBE] Powerlogix - Buyer Beware?

John Guy john.guy at btclick.com
Thu Apr 24 07:12:57 PDT 2003

On 24/4/03 2:59 pm, "mentholiptus" <mentholiptus at mac.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, April 24, 2003, at 08:39  AM, John Guy wrote:
>
>> Hope that answers your question Jesse, probably more info that you
>> really
>> wanted...
>
> No, that's perfect....I just couldn't remember what had originally
> happened.
>
> Can't you just get a refund and buy a Sonnet?
>

> jesse

Hmmmm, the thought had started to surface: although because this has taken
so long, OWC policy on refunds is "no problem" within 30 days, I am way
beyond that now and hence the onus is upon Powerlogix to put right what has
happened.

If there is no joy maybe that will be the only choice left to me, I would
rather hope not though.

John Guy