[CUBE] Powerlogix - Buyer Beware?

John Guy john.guy at btclick.com
Thu Apr 24 08:57:15 PDT 2003

On 24/4/03 4:25 pm, "Todd Masco" <cube-list-local at babayaga.org> wrote:

> You might want to give him a little more time than that... a day and a
> half isn't that long, since he probably has things to do other than
> read email and has already given his subordinate a kick in the rear.
> Especially since it sounds like there's nothing new to tell you - the
> suppliers will get them the cards when the suppliers get them the cards.
>
> It's a fine line, when to try to bludgeon a company with publicity.
> You don't want to overdo it.

I am sure he has plenty of things to do, including sending numerous

There is no "kicking" to be done, there is no need, I am not after blood
just a solution.

My point was that numerous emails, with me as the as the subject, have been
flying around, trying to find out who is at fault, there is no need for a
blame culture here or at any time for that matter.  Just to learn from
mistakes, develop the process's internally and get the customer problem
resolved.

In addition, in the other mails that I didn't post to the forum ( because
that could be perceived as being OTT, or bludgeoning as I think you put it)
none of the points/questions I raised directly to Robert have had any
response...

John Guy