[CUBE] Noise difference between 40GB and 80GB

John Bryan johnb at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 24 20:16:23 PDT 2003

Just my own experience here, not quantified at all.
I just replaced the original 20GB with a Seagate 'cuda V 80GB, and I
haven't noticed any noise at all.
I may just be experiencing bounce back from having been hearing the
shrieking of the fan on that BTO Radeon, which I recently Green Slimed
into silence, but really, I haven't noticed anything.  Granted this is
a V and not a IV.
JB