[CUBE] iTunes 4

David Flory daflory at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 28 14:20:42 PDT 2003

On Monday, April 28, 2003, at 01:21  PM, Hal wrote:

> It works fine for me, though I have not downloaded any songs yet. I
> was able to preview several with no errors.

I listened to a whole lot of previews. When I tried to buy an album all
went well until I entered my account and card information, then I kept
getting an error at the music store and the suggestion to try again
later. I think it may be overloaded servers.
-
Check out the marine mammals @
<http://homepage.mac.com/dflory/Menu5.html>