[CUBE] iTunes 4

Ray Boehmer rboehmer at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 28 15:40:05 PDT 2003

I'm sure you can scavange the reject bins to find prices that scale cheaper
than .99/song.

Now, do you really think that Apple should base the prices of their music
download service on the price per track that you found for a Yoko Ono maxi
single? What is that, 10 versions of the same song? Did you get a free bowl
of soup with that too?

Look, most albumns that people might actually WANT cost about $18. On
Apple's service that cost is $10- a savings of $8. And if there is just one
or two songs you like, the cost is $2- a savings of $16. Yes, you don't get
the little booklet. Oh well.

Yoko Ono?

'nuff said.

-Ray