[CUBE] iToungs 4

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Apr 28 22:53:27 PDT 2003

Despise it a pretty strong word. I like the fact that she never watches
TV and won't let any of her kids watch it at all. But I agree her music
is not as catchy and interesting as it used to be. She needs to
reinvent her music writers. She only writes the lyrics you know.

Yoko is 70 and she looks 40. She is a real role model for senior
fitness and creativity. I don't understand what the aversion is to her.