[CUBE] iToungs 4

Alan Thompson athomp2 at mac.com
Tue Apr 29 01:33:59 PDT 2003

i think it's great.  one might even say, insanely great.  i predict
that it will be a very large success.  if steve-o makes the aol deal,
including as part of that a windows version of itunes (and of course,
the store), they will have a lock on this particular market.

i believe, like many, i will now a) continue to use acquisition and neo
to steal music, and streamripperX to rip streams, b) also buy from
itunes (more than i originally thought), and c) continue to sparingly
buy physical CDs - to the tune of ~3/yr.

oh, and have you (the list) tried Clutter (search for it on
versiontracker).  Clutter and the new itunes store just made me feel
all warm and fuzzy all over again (first was osx and my cube, second
was the ipod) about apple and the way they're "making things work."

--alan

ps:
just because madonna isn't there now, nor the Rolling Stones (my
personal MIA gripe) - are smallish details - to be coy, Kunga, you're
not seeing the forest through the trees.
Oh, and CD singles make record execs giggle with glee, not unlike our
war-drunk president, all the way to the bank for the extreme rip-off
that they are.