[CUBE] Slow, choking 9.2.2

Sergei Zak mancubus at macbox.ru
Tue Apr 29 02:39:53 PDT 2003

Alan Thompson emitted a stream of electrons translating into this:

> sorry, i did not mean to be an ass.  i am really curious, though, about
> your reasoning behind using iCab, or recommending it over the other
> browsers that I mentioned.

OK it's in the subject that we talk about OS 9 here.
I believe iCab is the finest browser out there for the good'ole 9.2.2.
Built-in pop-up killer, banner networks filter (customizable). Convenient
download manager (you can stop and resume downloads, can you with Safari?)
fast, small and nice font rendering. International support (did you mention
it was written by a German). It takes Netscape-style plugins (ShockWave,
Flash, you-name-it), did you forget other browsers must have their own in
MacOS 9? All-in-all, I like it. The website might tell you more about
features.
--
Size matters.
Xserve™ from Apple.