[CUBE] Cube shutdown!

Michael Blossom blossom at megsinet.net
Tue Apr 29 09:43:27 PDT 2003

Rossi,

In addition to people resolving this problem by replacing the power
gasket, some (including me) have resolved it simply by moving other
electronic equipment further away from the Cube.  In my case, at home, it
was my DSL modem.  Where I work, it was walkie talkies interfering and
causing the Cubes to go to sleep or shut down.  If you have an ADC
monitor, the monitor and cable can also be sensitive to interference from
other equipment.

- Mike