[CUBE] Exposed wire

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Wed Apr 30 10:10:35 PDT 2003

That's the ATA Ribbon cable that's going to your hard drive. It should be
replaced. There are service manuals that explain how to replace it. It's not
hard, per se, but it does require disassembly of your Cube. If you've done a
CPU upgrade before, it'll be a piece of cake. If you're not comfortable
removing the logic board, you might want to have a service provider do it.

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc
http://www.cubeowner.com