Scam or for real-you decide

Gnarlodious gnarlodious at mac.com
Sat Aug 2 11:08:22 PDT 2003

I bid on a used Cube on eBay. I received an email from someone who is
selling a new Cube, in the unopened box with 1 year warrantee for 400
dollars including shipping.

Being a little suspicious, I asked questions. Turns out this person is in
Spain and the Cube(s) are coming from UK.

WTF????
The individual has a clean eBay feedback rating. But even if it WERE true,
how could a Cube in box be shipped from Spain to US at a profit? Are these
Cubes stolen?

Before my imagination runs wild here, give me some input.

--Gnarlie