AW: [CUBE] OT: Macintoshki Cubenik conspiracy

Boris Jotic okatu at partizan-media.com
Mon Aug 4 16:19:24 PDT 2003

<I expect it will take a full generation before the new
<immigrants to the west catch up, and for those who stay in the east, it
may <well take longer.Sorry to continue an off-topic theme, but I enjoy
hearing <from non-americans, and I thought the above needed saying.

They are no immigrants - they are germans!!! Also ur friends sight is
pretty old fashioned. I don't think the more "intelligent" part of
germans has anything against the former DDR. Just my 2 cents...(still
living in Germany and happy the wall went down)

Boris