[CUBE] OT: pismo vs ibook

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Fri Aug 8 11:36:34 PDT 2003

I probably would have gotten the G3/900 rather than the G4/500 had it
been available when I bought my upgrade. One thing to remember is the
fact that the G3 only has a 512k cache, rather than the 1MB on the
G3/500 stock or the G4/500. I'm sure that running at full processor
speed help a lot, but more cache is better for some apps. VPC, in
particular, runs better on CPUs with more cache.

Either way, IMHO, Powerlogix Pismo upgrades rock.

good luck!
-Hal