Bought a Cube for $500 today

Anthony Kulesa tmandesign at mac.com
Sun Aug 10 10:34:12 PDT 2003

Hi All,

I just have to brag about my recent purchase.
It had the common power shut-off problem which the seller tried to tell
me was a software issue, and I believe was the reason he wanted to dump
it for such a low price. Well, a visit to cubeowner.com and two pieces
of tape under the power switch quickly fixed the problem.

The bad news is that it has a Maxtor hard drive which I find very
noisy. Time for a Seagate upgrade.

I found this deal on Craigs list. The seller had gotten over 20 emails,
but somehow I was the first to get through with a phone number. You
gotta be quick.

Cubes rule!