Miracle cure for removing scratches from case

Philippe Ciaravola vola at cs.mcgill.ca
Mon Aug 11 06:42:48 PDT 2003

I recently purchased a second Cube (250$ canadian; I bragged about it
in a previous e-mail).
Since I was not currently in need of a second Cube, I lent it to my
sister.

My sister returned the Cube to me yesterday, and the case was full of
scratches. I don't want to get
into the details right now, however, I don't have to tell you how I
felt.

I decided to use some car turtle wax and see if I could buff out the
scratches.  Sure enough it worked!!
The wax will not remove deep scratched, however, shallow scratches can
be removed.  The turtle
wax does not damage the case in the least bit, in fact, it embellishes
it greatly.  Be warned that you
have to put some work into it.  Simply apply turtle wax to a dry cloth
and start polishing.  It takes time
and energy; the longer you work at it, the nicer the results.

Hope that others can benefit from this trick.

Phil