[CUBE] Miracle cure for removing scratches from case

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Tue Aug 12 06:49:50 PDT 2003

Awesome. I'm finally getting settles after my move and just got my Cube
out of storage. I'll try to polish out the couple of scratches it's
acquired over the years before I get things set up.

I'm also finally going to break down and upgrade the CPU as well. Now I
just need a good display. I'm currently using an Apple Studio Display
(VGA CRT). Those things take up WAY too much space. Anyone that's
upgrading to a bigger flat panel got a spare 15" Apple LCD to sell?

thanks again!
-Hal