[CUBE] Seagate Barracuda V 120GB 8MB cache: Where to buy?

François Menu frmen at wanadoo.fr
Sun Aug 17 04:36:03 PDT 2003

Le dimanche, 17 aoû 2003, à 13:06 Europe/Paris, Rob In der Maur a écrit
:

> Where to buy this disc (part number ST3120024A)? OWC doesn't show it
> in their catalogue and lots of other web stores show the 2MB cache
> version. Any recommendations (preferrably in Europe) as to where to
> buy this disc online?

You can find the newer Seagate ST-3120026A, Barracuda 7200.7 Plus, 120
GB, 8MB Cache here:
http://www.pcsilent.de/en/products/quiet_harddisks.asp (be sure NOT to
order the serial-ATA version)

I haven't ordered from them yet, so I cannot especially recommend this
online shop, but it's the only one I have found that carry the entire
line of Seagate quiet harddisks.

--
François Menu
frmen at wanadoo.fr