[CUBE] SuperDrive Upgrade for Cube: tell us your experience

Rob In der Maur ridmaur at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 19 09:56:16 PDT 2003

I did upgrade to a SuperDrive; indeed the expensive MCE one. Together
with a Sonnet 1.2GHZ upgrade and the amount of tax I had to pay for
importing these products from the US I probably could have bought a
eMac or even iMac. But I'm a happy camper now having a fast and
state-of-the-art good looking smashing Cube on my desk....

cheers
Rob