[CUBE] OT: external FireWire CD-R / DVD-R

Andre Hogie andrehogie at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 19 13:16:20 PDT 2003

Firstly, I dont think any jumper sttings will afect
the drive s it is seen as  generic firewire device.
There are several pieces of software that I know of -
DVD Studio Pro
Sizzle
LaCie CatyDVD

All these are designed for external burning of DVDs
and in the case of LaCie they use a Pioneer DVD drive.

I dont know how you are going to get the last one as
it is not downloadable, as the others are on
versiontracker.com
Andre

--- "John H. Lincoln" <jhlincoln at mac.com> wrote: > To
add "CD-R / DVD-R" capability to my Cube, I

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pe/article/0,,2076_3450_47530,00.html

<http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>

http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search