[CUBE] Cube 1.4GHz G4 from sonnet $595

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Thu Aug 21 14:21:15 PDT 2003

On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 04:12  PM, Robert Jagitsch wrote:

> Not a 7457, there is not a 1.4 gig 7457 out yet. You will need the VRM
> too...

VRM? What's this?

How long until the 7457 upgrade shows up in stores, and what does it
look like the clock speeds will be?

Also, I'm too lazy to read/try-and-understand the spec sheets, so I'm
wondering if you have any simple #'s to explain how much less heat the
7457 will generate, and how much less energy it will draw....maybe a
rough percentage? Is it dramatic, decent, or negligible?

jesse

.