[CUBE] When Will We Get Reliable High Speed Processor Upgrades?

Boris Jotic okatu at partizan-media.com
Sat Aug 30 12:29:38 PDT 2003

> Boris is sitting over there with
> Richard on the Italian riviera with his water cooled one of a kind Cube
> that he won't tell us how to do

Sitting here is very cool - I can only highly recommend it ;)
Also I never said I'm noing to tell - the only thing is it involves much
more work then the Dual 500 and not many people have done it so I won't
spend many hours on writing a FAQ nobody follows! If there should be some
people interested I'll write a FAQ - but up to now it's not 100% finished
(about 95% to be honest) when it is I'll let you know

Boris (enjoying the italian sun)