Off topic

Ann Billups abillups at mac.com
Sat Aug 30 17:36:11 PDT 2003

This is off topic, but my husband has just decided that he wants to
have a spiffy web site. We bought our domain name and are researching
hosting right now.

The program I have is Claris Web Page which he is teaching himself
using my Wallstreet 233 running 9.2.2. I haven't used it recently and
we are having problems getting it to recognize photos, either gif's or
jpeg's. It accepts graphics, but not photos. I am not a coder, so html
is not my strong suit, and he wasn't sure he wanted to start anything
that involved.

Do any of you have suggestions for a basic web page development program
that will run under OS9?

Ann Billups
abillups at earthlink.net