[CUBE] Digital video

Alex May alexmay at lineone.net
Mon Dec 1 10:23:25 PST 2003

Hi Eagle,

I've got a MiniDv camera (a Panasonic NVGS30) and used to use iMove - I'm
now trying to get to grips with Final Cut Pro.

I don't have a DVD recorder but hope to have one soon.

I've made one or two VCDs but getting the final mixer mpeg from iMovie for
example, and I just dragged and dropped it into a VCD in Toast.

Give that ago - contact me for any software 'details' if needed ;-)

Alex