[CUBE] Quit calling components "Master" and "Slave", youbigots!

Bumala, Robert W robert.w.bumala at lmco.com
Mon Dec 1 10:30:48 PST 2003

Master and slave have a much different meaning than primary and secondary.  The first implies a much tighter control interface than the latter.
Bob.

Robert W. Bumala
Circuit Design Engineer Staff
Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Center

Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
Org. L9-42  Bld. 255
3251 Hanover Street
Palo Alto, CA 94304-1191