[CUBE] Giga Upgrade/Thermal paste/Sleep

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Mon Dec 1 11:43:25 PST 2003

Seeing the thermal paste discussion since last week raises one basic
question-
did the gigadesigns card come with a heatsink installed? From Anthony's
original post:

"I didn't put any between the thermal transfer plate and the Cube's
heatsink"

I have only seen a photo of the Powerlogix unit & there seemed to be a
heat sink installed.
Giga's unit is different?