[CUBE] INSTALLING AIRPORT CARDS

Ixbalam jaguar at bestweb.net
Mon Dec 1 21:27:06 PST 2003

On Tuesday, Dec 2, 2003, at 00:15 America/New_York, mac wrote:

> Very easy to install an airport card.  Pull the core, plug in the
> antenna and slide card into position. (I did this three years ago, so
> I might have left off a step.)  But I do remember it being easy.

That should be it.  I did it once too.  Just turn the cube over, unlock
the handle thingy and pull the cube itself out of the stand, plug in
the card and antenna and that's it, unless you want to use one of those
pigtail antennas.  Here are some links to the official install
instructions.  It's very simple.

http://www.info.apple.com/usen/cip/pdf/g4cube/airport.cube.pdf
http://www.info.apple.com/usen/cip/html/g4cube/g4cube-airport-
cip.mov.html

That six cube setup sounds like it will be delightfully insane.

--
                Ixy - jaguar (at) bestweb (dot) net
                   http://tinyurl.com/avck

"I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty."
                                                      -John Waters