[CUBE] Can't unsubscribe

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Thu Dec 4 08:24:25 PST 2003

On 12/4/03 10:59 AM, "Gnarlodious" <gnarlodious at earthlink.net> typed the
following:

> Problem is, I can't unsubscribe since I am banned from this list. Now I am
> subscribing through my .mac account but I don't want two subscriptions to
> the list.
>
> --Gnarlie

You are not banned from the list. All your posts come through from earthlink
now and from mac.com previously. You can post and you receive messages,
which indicates you are not banned, but an active subscriber. Since it seems
like no human has touched this list administration in 3 years, I think it is
safe to say no list admin has banned you. And why would they? Looks to me
like you are having email problems with one or more of your providers.
because very time you say you can't post, we see your posts - from every
address you send them from.

Good luck sorting it out - but really...you aren't banned or unsubscribed
from any address I've seen you post from.

Laurie
--
Founder, Editor, FAQ-checker
http://www.cubeowner.com