[CUBE] EBAY/ CUBES/ NOT WORKING!!

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Fri Dec 5 10:02:25 PST 2003

Noel,

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having. The power-off problem
you describe was fairly common and I believe Apple even offered to
replace the power switch gasket under warranty. First, check to make
sure your cube has the latest firmware. If not, the updater can be
downloaded here:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?
artnum=75129&SaveKCWindowURL=http%3A%2F%2Fkbase.info.apple.com%2Fcgi-
bin%2FWebObjects%2Fkbase.woa%2Fwa%2FSaveKCToHomePage&searchMode=Expert&k
bhost=kbase.info.apple.com&showButton=true&randomValue=100&showSurvey=fa
lse&sessionID=10748575!adam at khdist.com.au|155862823

If that doesn't solve the problem, make sure the gasket is seated fully
and clean.

Hope that helps.

-Hal