[CUBE] How do you change

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Fri Dec 5 15:58:22 PST 2003

Generally you shouldn't change the short name.
Your best bet would be to create a new admin user, then delete the old
one.

Even better, on a used machine, I'd wipe teh drive and reinstall
everything...  For your safety and the previous owner's, since you never
know what is lurking on that hard drive.

Allan