[CUBE] EBAY/ CUBES/ NOT WORKING!!

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 5 16:14:49 PST 2003

Noel, This is a common problem with Cubes. If Apple won't send you a
new, thicker gasket that solves this problem then you have 2 options:

1. Pull the Cube's core and tape a piece of paper over the static
switch to reduce it's sensitivity.

2. Pull the core and disconnect the cable to the switch. Use this fix
only if you can start the Cube from your monitor.