[CUBE] ACC Files-iTunes Store (OT)

Luis Meleiro Luis_Meleiro at cilsp.com
Thu Dec 11 09:17:36 PST 2003

"Really? Apple has not opened the iTunes store yet?"
Nope. iTunes Music Store is not implemented in my Europe's region.

"Geez, the US windoze people are more impotant I suppose."
Well... I suppose this is not a matter of who is more important ratter than who is more convinient.

"Can you access mac.com?"
Yes. We (Europeans) are perfectly able to create a .mac account and an iDisk.

"Also, the Apple store?"
Yes. If you surf the US apple.com you'll find different Apple representative countries. Each one of them have its own Apple Store.

"Suppose shipping would be the killer on purchasing products & shipping to Europe though."
Can't answer this one. I never bought anything from the Apple Store. I frequently use a local Apple reseller.

Wish I could help. Sorry if I didn't.

Cheerz,
LM

>>> rod at eslickdesign.com - 2003/12/11 16:43 PM >>>
Really? Apple has not opened the iTunes store yet?
Geez, the US windoze people are more impotant I suppose.
To clarify Apple products in Europe:
Can you access mac.com? Also, the Apple store? Suppose shipping would
be the killer on
purchasing products & shipping to Europe though.
Sorry to be straying off like this but, it's interesting to know.   Rod

On Thursday, December 11, 2003, at 09:56  AM, Luis Meleiro wrote:

> First of all, thanks for clearing this up to all of us in the list. I
> live in Europe and I really never got a chance to buy music from the
> iTunes Music Store as it is still not (unfortunately) implemented by
> Apple Computer in here.

$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac ISP
Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!   http://macinternetaccess.com

 T3Hub  |  3 Port USB Hub weighs less than an ounce!
Dr. Bott|   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/T3Hub.html>

   Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
   Outpost    | http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

ADC Extension | Extend the built in cable of your flat panel by 10 ft.
  Dr. Bott    |    <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>