[CUBE] ACC Files-iTunes Store (OT)

Benjamin Ing vbing at mac.com
Thu Dec 11 09:54:10 PST 2003

Actually, I think he means that there are copyright issues on the
music. Europe is a difficult market for media, since each individual
country has it's own interpretation of rights management. Secondarily,
because of the close proximity of the countries, the possibility of
cross-border purchases further complicates the responsibility for a
multi-national corporation like Apple.