[CUBE] Cube gaming/upgrade advice needed

John Anthony johnnyshadetree at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 23:39:51 PST 2003

Minimum system requirements for today's games are getting to be 800mhz and
up, does anyone know if games such as Halo and/or Unreal 2003 will run on an
upgraded cube. If the system profiler can't report  speed will the game
install and run? Has anyone run either of these games of their upgraded
cube? I can run the new Unreal 2003 demo on my 12" PowerBook but not the
retail version. I would like to upgrade the cube and run a few online games
but not until I hear from some cubist. I've had mine since new and other
than the famous "switch gasket" material swap, its been perfect. The 17"
apple crt has also been flawless. It has seen everyday duty since new used
as the primary machine until recently. Anyone care to comment on modern
gaming and the upgraded cube?