[CUBE] Halo on a Cube

M. Jeffrey Coco mjcoco at icubed.com
Mon Dec 15 11:01:04 PST 2003

I'll be happy to report back once Halo arrives in my waiting hands --
supposedly shipped from Apple last week. I have several cubes and will
try to run it on one of the "stock" ones.

On my "daily driver", I'll be doing a massive overhall this weekend.
The PL 1ghz with the coma problem, has also been giving me intermittent
lockups for the past 3 months and I've had it. So along with a new
Giga, I'll be hiding my dc/dc board and stuffing in a Radeon 9000 Pro.
I don't require the extra .2ghz so I intend to run the Giga at 1ghz and
see if there's any way I can run fanless. At best, I only use this unit
10-12 hours per week, so I'm hoping the light load will allow me to run
silent once again.

Jeff Coco