[CUBE] isight not working

david sarcastix david at sarcastix.com
Thu Dec 18 10:28:42 PST 2003

Really.

I thought that 600 mhz G3 or G4 was the entry level processor.  That the
software demanded it. But I'm talking about iChat AV.

Or are we NOT talking at all about iChat AV?  Has anyone had luck running
iChat UNDER 600 mhz?

If not Neverrrrrrrrrrrrr  Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind.

David Sarcastix

http://www.sarcastix.com

Chip Everts12/18/03 1:18 PMchipeverts at mac.com