[CUBE] Apple OEM GF3 on ebay

Benjamin Ing vbing at mac.com
Fri Dec 19 14:22:06 PST 2003

New to eBay? Nobody bids on stuff with days to go. I wouldn't be
surprised to see the price go up by $100 in the last 5 mins of the
auction, that is if it doesn't go up before that.

If you really want to buy it, set your upper limit and look for sniping
software, otherwise the only person laughing will be the one with the
faster internet connection who beat you out at the last second.