[CUBE] The agony of choice!

Alan Thompson athomp2 at mac.com
Tue Dec 23 09:12:54 PST 2003

I agree with Allen's opinion - I have a 5 GB iPod, and it's more than
sufficient (I have about 30GB of MP3s on an external firewire drive
attached to my cube).  Even with the 5, I find that I'm rarely rotating
out my music - maybe 25% of it every week or so, aside from the random
audible book.

--alan