Reuters News Desktop Ticker requires MS Win98 **or better**

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Sat Dec 27 10:39:53 PST 2003

http://www.reuters.com

I went to download it, and was informed that I
needed MS Win98 **or better**.  My reply
("Contact Us") was predictable:

With respect to your desktop news ticker, your site said:  "Unable to Download
Unfortunately, it is not possible to download and
run the Reuters Desktop Ticker using this
operating system. The Reuters Desktop Ticker
requires a PC running Microsoft® Windows 98 or
better."

Indeed, I have a BETTER operating system.  It is called Mac OS X.  --Steve