[CUBE] iLife via iChat

John Guy john.guy at btclick.com
Sat Feb 1 06:24:10 PST 2003

> Who said anything about getting excited about pirating anything? How
> can anyone pirate free software? I was just reporting the news that
> it's out there before Apple posted it. That's all. Nothing more.
> Scheeze, you sure do know how to read more into my posts than are
> objectively there.
>
>> There's something so comical about someone getting all excited over
>> ones
>> ability to "pirate" FREE software...
 hardly excited from the point of view of pirating it, more interested in
that I have about 30 Gb of dv movies and pics to produce... And was not
about  to go buy a 300 pound piece of s/w that has an order of magnitude
more effects etc than I am ever likely to have any real need for...

John Guy

Ps it has taken this long to reply as I have been busy playing with
imovie3...
;-)