[CUBE] only cube related because it's on my cube

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Sun Feb 2 15:06:21 PST 2003

It just spins up and reads nothing was working fine before using toast
to try and do a vcd it was a iomega usb 650 zip i say was because i
have it pulled apart in a million pieces in front of me now. I'm trying
to figure out if there is some kind of flash bios or something that
could have gotten screwed up.
On Monday, Feb 3, 2003, at 00:02 Europe/Rome, Erik Ness wrote:

> At 10:00 PM +0100 2/2/03, Richard Clark wrote:
>> won't do anything for that matter just sits there blinking the stupid
>> green read light.
>> any ideas from the experts.
>
> You doesn't specify what functionality remains, or the type of
> burner/age. Could just be toasted. I lost a firewire burner in
> December in similar fashion. There's a reason most manufacturers offer
> only a one year warranty.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Erik
> --
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <Cube-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

> http://macinternetaccess.com
>
> T3Hub  |  3 Port USB Hub weighs less than an ounce!

>   Outpost    | http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

>  Dr. Bott    |    <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>

Yahoo: ozzy_wells
ICQ: 115390002