[CUBE] Temperature measurements?

Randy Spencer israndy at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 08:31:42 PST 2003

That may be close, I often see that temp, but it depends on what the
computer is doing at the time, I have seen from 24C to 56C on my computer
using ThermoInDock:
http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=9999&db=mac

Good luck
  -Randy

--- "Gregory P. Perez" <gpp7824 at mac.com> wrote:
> Anyone have a 'standard' method/location for measuring the cube
> temperature?
> I have an upgraded cube that I'd like to keep tabs on. I've seen several
> sights talking about cube temperature but no real details on how/where the
> temp was measured.
>
> At present I have a small digital temp probe sitting just inside the top
> gray vents measuring the exiting air. (~38C / 100F)
> Is this a fair method? Reasonable temp?
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <Cube-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> ----------
> $14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac
> ISP
> http://macinternetaccess.com
>
>  T3Hub  |  3 Port USB Hub weighs less than an ounce!

>    Outpost    | http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

>   Dr. Bott    |    <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>

=====
Randy Spencer (http://geocities.com/israndy)   <<<<--- New Photos Jan 2003
Citrus Insight #5427  510 769-1949  AIM:RanSpen