[CUBE] small dog

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Mon Feb 3 14:08:20 PST 2003

On Monday, February 3, 2003, at 09:53 PM, Richard Clark wrote:

> because anything bought in Italy costs ten times the price probably 9
> out of that ten goes into the pockets of the Mafia. Just an example
> when i bought my 5gig ipod it was 399 in the states here i paid almost
> 1000 for it so i ask you Laurie would you buy it from Italy??

Europe was always a second-class market for Apple (maybe because it
really is :)). The truth is that everything costs here 30% more than in
US. One of the reasons I bought Cube was because it was easy to drag
here from US :))) I will get the 20" lcd in Germany though, I'm afraid
I'd get it in pieces from overseas...
For those in Europe, you might want to check www.cyberport.de, they
have a big selection and very good prices for Macs and Mac stuff.