[CUBE] small dog

Sean Terrill a10t2 at mac.com
Mon Feb 3 17:38:36 PST 2003

Quoth Denis McGowan (auaad403 at wombat.zaq.ne.jp) at 2/3/03 20:27:

>  What you can do, and I have done several times:  if you have someone
> in the U.S. to whom you can have it shipped to, they can remail it to
> you.  As long as you have a shipping address in the U.S. you can
> purchase Apple products.

There are also companies in the US that will set you up a PO Box or possibly
even a mailing address and forward all the mail that you get to your real
address overseas. No names come to mind offhand, but in any major US city
you should be able to find one.

Sean Terrill
a10t2 at mac.com
http://a10t2.cjb.net
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't
exist." - Kevin Spacey, 'The Usual Suspects'