Dual display Cube-compatible card with ADC and DVI

Julian Tracy julian at leswardphoto.com
Tue Feb 4 06:31:22 PST 2003

Hey all,

I picked up the OEM ATI 7500 and did the fence modification, and works well.

But  now I wish I instead had a dual display card that had ADC and DVI ports
on it.  (I have the Apple 17" ADC CRT and the 15" ADC studio display.

Does such a card exist?  Or, do I need to bite the bullet and pick up an VGA
to ADC adapter?  (pricey at $300)

I'm not interested in gaming or high end video - just PhotoShop work.
(and possibly future compatibility with newer Apple displays)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,

Julian Tracy