[CUBE] Dual display Cube-compatible card with ADC and DVI

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Feb 4 10:52:33 PST 2003

There is no need for a fan. The fan in the bottom will not help the
video card cool — upgrade or no upgrade. The bottom fan only helps cool
the processor. None of the bottom fan air gets into the video card's
chamber. DO NOT reinstall that fence UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Don't say
i didn't warn you if you do and the GPU burns up.