[CUBE] Dual display Cube-compatible card with ADC and DVI

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Feb 4 12:00:54 PST 2003

Don't anyone buy the 23" HD Cinema Display until May when Apple is
going to switch to a much faster version.

Don't buy the 22". It is slower than the new 20" and lower resolution
too. The 20" is worth the extra $300 above what you want to pay for a
22".