[CUBE] Dual display Cube-compatible card with ADC and DVI

vze28f48 at verizon.net vze28f48 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 4 12:34:50 PST 2003

Agreed, Tom, I wouldn't run without the "fence", but only because I'd be concerned about the solder attempting to keep the cables stiff - solder is NOT a mechanical connection.

The card wiggling loose sounds really bad - this happens in PCs all the time - but in the Cube case, that bracket gizmo at the back of the card should keep it from moving, shouldn't it?