[CUBE] Since no one had any responses...

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Tue Feb 4 13:26:16 PST 2003

On Tuesday, February 4, 2003, at 10:14 PM, FrankG wrote:

> Whoa-Your more impatient than I am. ;-)
> So, is that a common last resort trick like zapping the PRAM?
> Haven't done that since upgrading the firmware-but it would be nice to
> know if it has merit.
>
> Did you try zapping the PRAM first? Or is that  effort unrelated to
> your issue?
Yup tried zapping the pram no effect also reset open firmware no
effect. open firmware was giving me the error. Then did the programmer
button thingy and presto alls back to normal. But as i said before this
means something went and played with my firmware and i don't know what
and it seems to much of a coincidence that my external cd-r/w stopped
working at about the same time i have a strong feeling that this same
something went and screwed up the firmware on that also. Have no idea
really because i don't even know if what i'm saying is possible.

> BTW- How do you guys get a pic in your emails through the signature
> card?

i think it has to do with the .mac account